QUALITY IS ASPIRATION AND PROMISE TO KEEP IT OVER TIME!
Our approach is driven by strong quality awareness and strict IP protection. It is vital in our cooperation to exchange R&D/Engineering know-how at highest confidentiality level.
- Applying best practice procedures in our field
- Quality driven R&D Support and Product Engineering
- Validation support is performed according to customized quality policies and requirements
- Full Lifetime Support
Pushing physical limits - generating cables you can trust your signaling
- High Data Rate cabling for state of the art digital protocols up to 30 Gbit/s
- Twisted pair and coaxial lines for catheter cabling down to 10 micron wires
- Lois Noise charateristics
- Extrusion capabilities for ultrathin wall thicknesses down to 20 microns
- Autoclavable cables for enhanced cycle times (up to 500)
- ETO and STERIS compatible materials
- Biocompatible materials acc. ISO 10993 1-20
- Carbon Cables
- High Resolution Long Distance Imaging Cabling
High complexity bulk cables requesting enhanced harnessing skills
- Assembling of tiny dimensions down to AWG 50
- Connector design and modifications
- Assembling & packaging in cleanroom environment
- Monitoring of Bioburden rate acc. ISO 11737-1
- Providing sterile products on request with external sterilisation subcontractor
- FDA controlled production site (cGMP)
With proprietary materials and in-house wire drawing, electroplating and coating capabilities, we lay the foundation for highly specialized custom designs. We create wires that can be very precisely adapted to the respective customer application. Later on it can be used as stand alone wire or within a composite.
- Composite wires SFT® e.g. silver filled 316 LVM or MP35LT
- Galvanisation ( Ag, Au, Cu, Ni, Pd , Pt)
- Micro Composite Wire/Cables up to 30 strands
- Micro ribbon wire/cable (uniform or mixed conductors)
Micro navigational coils
High density micro coils with unique precision and innovative monitoring and process controls. We belong to the leading manufacturers of the most demanding micro coil designs.
Dedicated to sophisticated electromagnetic navigation within heart, lung or brain – being the backbone for a wide range of medical In-vivo sensors gathering vital body signaling.
- Different shapes available as customized aircoils: cylindric, elliptic, barrel, etc.
- Ferrit core coils
- SMD coils
- Preassembled coil subsystems
Thin Film Micro-Circuits
To complete our line-card and to meet the constant growth of microstructures we added latest technology for ultra thin film based microcircuits to our services. These products are designed and produced in Switzerland.
We have just started to implement this technology and adjust it to our client needs.
We are focusing our development specifically on:
- High Density Designs
- Ultrathin Substrates > 5 microns
- Femto-Laser cutting and drilling for microvias
- Printing electrodes onto expandable flexible substrates
- Combine Thin Film and Microflex circuits with our existing micro components
- Flex-Extension by ribbon
- Develop “Long” Flexprints up to 2m with up to 5 Layers
Swiss Micro Technology ensures enhanced and innovative automated/robotic assembly solutions.
To assemble micro components into complete subsystems/sensors requires extreme shophisticated procedures and well trained staff. In Ukraine, Italy and Switzerland we produce sensors for Cardiac-EP and CRM devices.
For high volume and low-to-mid complex products we apply automated procedures mainly based on Swiss Micro Technology and laser procedures.
- Thermocouple assemblies down to 20µm
- Procedures for automatic ribbon assembling (>100k)
- Catheter tip assembling for RF & Mapping catheters
- Cutting, -ablation, -soldering, -welding in micron scale
How we work
Fact Sheet & Mission: “How we work efficiently and controlled”
- Headquartered in Europe serving clients all around the globe
- Partnering productions sites located in Germany, Switzerland, Ukraine, China and Japan
- Engineering offices in Germany and Switzerland
- Dedicated to providing high-end products for interconnect challenges in Medical Electronics.
- Serving leading brands and innovative start-ups in the medical field
- Believing in sustainable long term partnership and being committed to uncompromised excellence
...to make your project fly !
- Efficient straight forward thinking and high responsiveness
⇒ expedited progress
- High level of traceability in compliance with our clients QMS
- Product availability secured by ongoing rolling forecast principles and production adjustments
- Optimization of Supply Chain through vertical integration